To ensure that your Workhorse Brand equipment is covered under warranty, please provide your information:
TO THE DELIVERING DISTRIBUTOR OR END USER
To ensure the proper warranty coverage is extended to the owner of this machine, fill in the necessary information in this document COMPLETELY and ACCURATELY.
The warranty period will start upon the delivery date of the machine. The distributor or the end user must provide the machine warranty information when the machine is delivered. Registration of the machine will extend the warranty period from the recorded delivery date entered with product registration. Failure to comply will make any and all warranties on the equipment void after 6 months.
Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC warrants its products against defects in quality of material and workmanship, under normal and proper use for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery, or return of warranty registration card, or date of payment in case a warranty card is not completed. This warranty is nontransferable and is extended to machines purchased and entered into the normal service of surface preparation by a recognized professional or qualified contractor. In the case of rental equipment, the rental company must have a signed document acknowledging the professional or qualified contractor has been trained on such equipment or informed of operating guidelines/parameters for such equipment. Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC makes this warranty only to the buyer who purchases the products directly from Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC or its Authorized Distributor. This warranty does not include expendable parts such as, but not limited to, blades and carbide teeth, used as consumables. All purchased parts utilized in the manufacture will be honored to the original manufacturer’s specified warranty. If the buyer does not return the warranty card or register the product online at www.floorscrapers.com within 30 days after taking delivery of Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC Products, the warranty period will begin from the date of payment.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement or repair, at Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC’s option, of products and does not include loss of operating time, or normal maintenance services.
- This warranty does not apply to failure occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, corrosion, normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to products without the express written consent of Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC. To return parts for warranty consideration, please call Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC Customer Service at +1 630.293.4000. Your customer service representative will obtain the necessary information to complete the Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Form. Once the parts are received, they will be evaluated for warranty. If the customer cannot wait for the evaluation/replacement of the parts during this process, the customer must issue a new purchase order to Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC for the replacement parts before they can be shipped. Once the evaluation process is complete and parts are deemed a valid warranty claim, a credit will be issued against this invoice.
- The buyer may not return Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC products without a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC reserves the right to inspect and determine the scope of its warranty responsibilities for any returned products.
- Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC makes no warranty with respect to accessories it does not manufacture, including but not limited to, engines, motors, batteries, tires and all other parts. See component manufacture warranty.
- Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC reserves the right to modify this warranty for used or demo products on an individual transaction basis, will endeavor to include warranty modifications on its invoices for used or demo products.
- Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC does not authorize any person, representative, service, or sales outlet to enter into any warranty agreement other than this product warranty.
- Except for its product repair or replacement obligations described in this product warranty, under no circumstances shall Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC be liable to the buyer, or any other person, for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC product, or for any special or consequential damages of any character, including without limitations, damages for any loss of goodwill, work stoppage, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- Onsite Equipment Manufacturing LLC makes no other product warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Product Warranty Effective January 1. 2023.