Workhorse - The Original Floorscraper
What You Get:
- The original ride on floor scraper with a 30 year legacy.
- Easy access to confined areas – fits through 30” doors.
- Easy refueling, means minimum down time – uses standard gas grill style propane fuel tank.
- Environment friendly – engine has catalytic exhaust purifier.
- Built to Perform – All Steel Construction made in the USA.
- Protects floors with non marking traction tires.
- Elevator access – can fit into most small elevators – the machine easily strips down.
- Minimal blade sharpening – the blade holder rotates 180 degrees which minimizes the need to sharpen blades.
- All this backed by our 30 day money back guarantee.
We’re a lending partner that
works with small businesses,
seeing between and behind
the numbers to give business
owners what they need to
NewLane Finance is an
equipment and technology
finance company that works with
you to provide flexible payment
options to make acquiring
equipment for your business easy.
Taycor Financial has been a
part of business growth and
development for nearly 30
years. Taycor has multiple
financing programs that
will fit your business needs.
Onsite Equipment Manufacturing has partnered with three leading financing firms...
The Workhorse Ride On Floorscraper is a must-have
on your jobsite!
Decades of Engineering Genius
Our Workhorse 1000, US patent 6,343,981 is not just any floor scraping machine; it didn’t get its name for being ordinary, it’s a Workhorse that sports just the right size, weight, portability, not to mention good engineering.
Onsite Equipment Manufacturing also provides replacement blades, accessories and attachments and that coupled with unparalleled customer service is how your flooring removal challenges get solved.